Danish biscuits or biscuits originating from Denmark are one of the products that are very popular with families at home. The taste of the crispy and soft biscuits is one of the reasons why this popular Danish biscuits was chosen from the many butter cookies products on the market today.
Well, besides its delicious taste, there are actually quite a number of these butter cookie recipes that you can try at home. This recipe tends to be quite easy to make with fairly simple ingredients. With this recipe, certainly making butter cookies for snacks at home can be used as an interesting cooking activity.
Easy Danish Biscuits Easy Recipe
As alluded to earlier that there are several Danish biscuits recipes that you can try at home. Well, one of the available recipes can be an alternative option when you want to taste the delicacy of this Danish butter cookies of your own version.
To make these Danish biscuits, there are several ingredients that must be provided first. Some of the ingredients in question are as follows:
- 50 grams of cornstarch.
- 200 grams of key or triangular flour.
- 2 teaspoons of liquid vanilla.
- ¼ teaspoon of salt.
- 100 grams of refined sugar.
- 227 unsalted butter (can use ElleVire 200 gram and additional 27 gram marmilla butter.
Well, some of the ingredients above are various materials used to make these Danish biscuits. It can be seen that these ingredients tend to be simple and very easy to find around you.
If the ingredients above are ready, then the next step is to discuss the steps for making these Danish biscuits. To make it, there are several things that need to be done such as:
- Prepare all ingredients. After that, take the container and mix the refined sugar, salt, find vanilla, butter and butter. Mix all the ingredients until they are evenly mixed for about 5 minutes.
- If so, add other ingredients such as butter and flour. Sift and stir until smooth. Use a spatula to stir and mix all the ingredients. Add 1 tablespoon of milk powder so that the dough clumps perfectly.
- Prepare a piping bag and add a jar in it. Put the mixture that has been mixed evenly into the piping bag and then form the Danish biscuits according to taste.
- Add Choco chips for a more delicious taste. If so, put it in the oven and bake for 15 minutes until it is browned.
- Remove from the pan and put into a container.
- Serve it with a glass of coffee or tea.
Well, that’s one of the interesting recipes for Danish biscuits. Good luck.